http://thenovello.com/alfondie/elkos/4109 Advocation Client Payments
http://beerbourbonbacon.com/?niokis=french-rule-dating-age&1f0=45 On this page, you can rencontre sur a7 securely pay your Advocation invoice using a MasterCard or Visa credit card. Paying your invoice is quick & easy and only takes 3-steps. Please consult our billing policy for further information:
- Trust Payment: Trust payments are full or partial deposits for the total estimated cost of legal services. Trust invoices begin with the letters ‘TR’ and include 7 numeric digits (e.g. Invoice #: TR1234567)
- Regular Payment: Regular payments are for services already rendered. Regular invoices are 7-numerical digits in length (e.g. Invoice #: 1234567)
sites de rencontre gratuit 2016 http://lhcqf.org/?malyk=badoo-rencontre-aix-les-bains&870=77 Step 2: Once you select your payment type (i.e. Trust or Regular payment), you will be directed to a page with a form. On the form, please enter.
- the payment amount – The payment amount is displayed on the last page of your invoice as “Total Outstanding Amount”
- the invoice number – Include the invoice number so we may accurately identify and apply your payment
- your email address – Include your email address so we may send confirmation of your payment
sie sucht ihn neunkirchen read this Step 3: When you click “Submit”, you will be taken to a new, secure payment page for which to enter your credit card details. her explanation Please be advised that Advocation does NOT store your credit card information. Once you have correctly entered your payment information, select “Pay Now” to complete your payment and receive an email confirming your payment.