click When you visit our website, or request a service from us, Advocation may collect personal information such
- name, home address, telephone number;
- personal e-mail address;
- billing/account information;
- credit card information; and
- any other information relating to you which you may provide.
http://ide-bisnis.com/?primertt=rencontre-femmes-malgaches&c6a=54 Your personal information (excluding credit card information) may be retained in a database and used by Advocation for purposes such as:
- Delivering our legal service and managing our relationship;
- Business development including sending legal news and updates; and
- Meeting legal or other regulatory obligations.
http://www.thewoolshed.com.au/?mirti=rencontrer-hommes-riches-montreal&064=21 From time to time, Advocation may disclose your personal information to:
- service providers, including an organization or individual retained by Advocation to perform functions on its behalf, such as marketing, data processing, document management and office services;
- an organization or individual retained by Advocation to evaluate your creditworthiness or to collect debts outstanding on an account;
- a financial institution, on a confidential basis and solely in connection with the assignment of a right to receive payment;
- the provision of security or other financing arrangements;
- or a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Advocation, is providing or seeking the information as your agent; and
- any third party or parties, where you consent to such disclosure or where disclosure is required or permitted by law
http://www.jandysbooks.com/?perdoluty=femme-80-ans-cherche&d3e=83 Upon your written request and subject to certain exceptions, Advocation will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and will give you access to that information. Access requests should be sent to the firm using the contact information below.
go site WEBSITE PRIVACY
Cookies are small data files containing a unique identification number that identifies the visitor’s browser, but not necessarily the visitor, to our computers each time our website is visited.
Some internet browsers can be reset to either reject cookies or to notify the user they have received a cookie. In some instances, refusing a cookie may not permit our website to provide its full range of services.
conocer gente a distancia ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
In order to provide our website visitors with a service or information, visitors may voluntarily submit personal information to us for purposes such as seminar attendance, obtaining information, making inquiries, reviewing publications and filling out surveys. If you are known to Advocation as a registered user of an online service, we may combine and store personal information about your use of our website and the online information you have provided with certain other online and offline information we may have collected.
enter E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS
Occasionally, we may send marketing or promotional e-mail communications to you with information that may be useful, including information about the services of Advocation and other third parties with whom we have a relationship. We will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and inform us of preferences if you decide you do not want to receive any future marketing or promotional e-mails from Advocation.
Requests for further information about this Privacy Notice or about how your personal information is treated can be sent in writing to:
Advocation Professional Corporation
250 Yonge Street, Suite 2201
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 2L7